Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall Lines Landscape

Materials:
- Washable Markers
- Watercolor Paint
- Watercolor Paper
- Paintbrushes
- Cups for water


1. Review lines with the students. Discuss that they do not always have to be straight.

2. Using different types of lines and appropriate colors, draw the grass, tree trunks and tree tops with marker. You can even add lines in the sky.


3. Paint over marker with matching colors.


When I made my teacher exemplar, I used different markers and thought they didn't bleed enough, so I changed to another brand with my students. Now I think they bled too much! Oy... either way, at least we got some good line and landscape practice in.








1 comment:

  1. I really like this idea for my kinders. Thanks, they are beautiful!

    :)Pat

    ReplyDelete